The Belsize Society has two notice boards:
Our first board was established in 2006, under the trees in Belsize Village. We share it with a large map and information about the Belsize Walk. In 2011, we were granted permission for a second board on Haverstock Hill, outside Daunts book shop.
We use our boards to publicise BelSoc activities and events and to provide community information. These can include charitable, voluntary and artistic activities and events which are accessible to local residents, as well as consultations about and access to local public services.
The Belsize Society has total discretion about what notices are shown on our boards and does not display any party political information or advertisements for businesses or individuals.
If you would like to display a poster on our noticeboards, please note the following guidelines:
- Posters can be up to A4 page size and work best for display purposes when they are designed using large print.
- Posters for non BelSoc events are displayed according to space availability and are normally shown for up to two weeks prior to the event.
- It is advisable to ensure receipt of the posters a week prior to the probable display date.
- The boards are usually updated once a week and posters of ongoing activities are rotated.
- We are happy to receive electronic documents which should be sent to the board email address(es) on which you wish the posters to appear:
- Paper documents should be sent unfolded, preferably in reinforced envelopes. N.B. We require two copies of double-sided documents for each noticeboard.
- Please send to: Anne Stevens, Membership Secretary BelSoc, Flat 1, 20 Netherhall Gardens, London NW3 5TH, not to a monitor’s personal address.
- Further information may be requested here