Over 500 households are members of The Belsize Society, mainly living between Lyndhurst Road, Adelaide Road and Fitzjohn’s Avenue and the borders of Fleet Road. But membership is open to any interested household anywhere.
- – can learn about local issues and activities from our quarterly newsletter, occasional emails and this website.
- – can meet local people at our get-togethers, our AGM, Summer party and carol sing-along
- -will receive our exclusive annual booklet with members’ recommendations of “Tradesmen You Can Trust”
And, like all local residents
- – benefit from the Society’s on-going monitoring of local developments, planning applications and the preservation of our trees.
- – can find out more about the area on our guided walks – and on this website
- – can give their views on local community issues
- – can ask for advice on how to address matters of individual concern
Anne Stevens, Membership Secretary BelSoc, Flat 1, 20 Netherhall Gardens, London, NW3 5TH
Telephone: 020 7794 0874
For details of our Data Protection Policy, please see here.