Over 500 households are members of the Belsize Society, mainly living between Lyndhurst Road, Adelaide Road and Fitzjohn’s Avenue and the borders of Fleet Road. But membership is open to any interested household anywhere.
- are informed about local issues, events and activities by a quarterly newsletter, occasional emails and this website
- can influence the issues on which the BelSoc campaigns
- can ask for advice on how to address matters of individual concern
- are invited to events where they can meet local people and find out more about the area
- receive a free copy of the booklet “Tradesmen You Can Trust“.
Anne Stevens, Membership Secretary BelSoc, Flat 1, 20 Netherhall Gardens, London, NW3 5TH
Telephone: 020 7794 0874
For details of our Data Protection Policy, please see here.