The BRA has two notice boards:
In Belsize Village under the trees
On Haverstock Hill outside Daunts
We use the boards to publicise BRA activities and events and to provide
community information. These can include charitable, voluntary and artistic
activities and events which are accessible to Belsize residents, as well as
consultations about and access to local public services.
The BRA has total discretion about what notices are shown on our boards
and we do not display any party political information or advertisements
for businesses or individuals.
If you would like to display a poster on our noticeboards, please note the following guidelines:
- Posters can be up to A4 page size and work best for display purposes when they are designed using large print.
- Posters for non BRA events are normally displayed for up to two weeks prior to the event.
- It is advisable to ensure receipt of the posters a week prior to the probable display date.
- The boards are usually updated once a week and posters of ongoing activities are rotated.
- We are happy to receive electronic documents which should be sent to the board
email address(es) on which you wish the posters to appear:
- Paper documents should be sent unfolded, preferably in reinforced envelopes and please note,
we will require two copies of double-sided documents for each noticeboard.
- Please send to: Anne Stevens, Flat 1, 20 Netherhall Gardens, London NW3 5TH.
- Further information may be requested here