Over 500 households belong to the BRA, mainly living between Lyndhurst Road, Adelaide Road and Fitzjohn’s Avenue and the borders of Fleet Road. But membership is open to any interested household anywhere.
- are informed about local issues, events and activities by a quarterly newsletter and occasional emails
- can influence the issues on which the BRA campaigns
- can ask for advice on how to address matters of individual concern
- are invited to events where they can meet local people and find out more about the area
- receive information from the “Tradesmen You Can Trust” booklet
Anne Stevens, Flat 1, 20 Netherhall Gardens, London, NW3 5TH
Telephone: sorry, our phone line is temporarily out of order. The supplier, Virgin, says “unfortunately there is no time scale for getting you a phone line at the moment”.
So please email us, using the address above.